L-Aħrax Tower (Din l-Art Ħelwa)

The sixth of the 13 coastal defence towers, L-Aħrax Tower in Mellieħa dates back to 1658 and has been used as a military station throughout history. Beautifully restored, the Ditch Room is set up with tables and seating areas, perfect for an exhibition or corporate event.

Alternatively, the viewing terrace, facing the Gozo-Comino Channel, together with the large platform surrounding the Tower is the perfect spot for any outdoor event.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

  • Kitchen space available
  • Restroom area on site
  • Parking facilities available
AREACAPACITY
Standing500 persons
Seated (outdoors)250 persons
Location type Indoor & Outdoor