Bir Miftuħ (Din l-Art Ħelwa)

Formerly the parish church of Gudja and the surrounding villages, this church is one of the best-preserved examples of medieval architecture, dating to around 1430. Housed within the church are the remains of the fresco depicting the Last Judgement and other religious works of art.

A garden can be found behind the church, perfect for outdoor receptions under the stars. The church itself is still consecrated and nuptials can still be held there.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

  • Garden Area
  • Intimate Space
AREACAPACITY
Standing (outdoor)150 persons
Seated (indoor)150 persons
Location type Indoor & Outdoor